Information for pickup in our store in slubice: From 28.07. Until 31.08.2017 the shop is not permanently occupied. Please make an appointment to pick up a few days in advance by e-mail and wait for confirmation. During this time a spontaneous visit to the shop is not possible. Furthermore you can of course buy online and get goods sent! The shipping is also normal in August!
I. General informating, use of the onlineshop, customer account
1. The owner is following acutal Polish and European law. Firework of category 2 is legal to buy in poland for people of 18 years or older during the whole year, fireworks of category 3 for people of 21 years or older. To purchase fireworks of category 4 a license is necessary, which has to be demonstrated after the order. Customers need to assure that there are no different laws in their country which may prohibit them from ordering. The owner does not take any responsibility for any accidents with the fireworks ordered in the shop or bought in the store. All products are tested and are non-hazardous when used correctly
2. The following terms and conditions are valid for all business relationships between PYROMARKET and the customers in it´s actual form
during the moment of the customers order. Differing declarations, changes, additions or deletions require to be accepted by PYROMARKET.
The terms and conditions are also valid, if orders are being changed, supplemented or rescinded retroactively.
3. The customer can order alternatively as a guest or create an account with a personal passwort, using his personal data and an e-mail adress.
II. Offer, conclusion of contract
1. All offers including their price, the quantity or the availability are without commitment and non-binding.
Product images may differ. Only while stock lasts. Errors excepted.
2. By clicking on the order button the customer places a binding order for the goods his shopping cart contains. The contract is only valid
from the moment we accept the order, which is when we confirm it by sending an e-mail.
III. Verifications to purchase fireworks
1. Every customer needs to confirm that he is minimum 18 years old. He may do this by sending a copy of an official document (e.g. ID card, passport).
By polish law the purchasing of fireworks is legal during the whole year, no exceptional permission is needed.
2. For purchasing products of category III or IV the customer needs to confirm that he is minimum 21 years old. He may do this by sending
a copy of an official document (e.g. ID card, passport).
3. For purchasing products of category IV an additional license which allows to buy those goods is needed. In Germany this is a license
by §7, §20 or §27 SprengG.
IV. Conditions of payment, prices
1. All prices listed in the onlineshop are retail prices, already inclusice of 23% VAT and are given in Euro currency. The customer may let the prices
be shown in other currencies for own consideration.
2. When price errors appear the contract does not come into effect.
3. The customer may need to pay for shipping costs and fees for certain methods of payment where applicable.
4. Only the methods of payment which are shown during the ordering process are being accepted. We only accept advance payment.
In case that the customer picks up the goods in our store we also accept cash payment.
5. At those goods which are being reserved or ordered especially for the customer, an advance payment of 30% is necessary.
V. Delivery, delivery time, shipping, pickup
1. The goods may be sent in exchange for transportation costs. The transportation costs are to be paid by the customer, those are being shown during
the order process and are an integral part of the contract. The shipping is only done by shipment for dangerous goods. PYROMARKET is not able to affect
the delivery times and can not be hold responsible for those.
2. The customer may also pick up the goods personally at our store during the opening hours or after prior consultation at different times.
A pickup is only possible by authorised persons and not by a third party.
3. Dates, delivery times and deadlines presented in the shop are only binding if they are characterised as such. In the months of January until
July the goods are only sent once a week for logistic reasons. In this time period the deliverytime is elongated by 1 week compared to the time declared
in the shop.
VI. Accountability, transfer of perils
1. At pickup the accountability and the transfer of perils are given to the customer at the moment the goods are being recieved customer.
2. When the goods are being shipped, the Accountability is transferred to the transport company at the moment it recieves the goods. After the
goods have been delivered to the customer he has the accountability.
3. Damages caused by the transport need to be documented and directly and the customer support needs to be informed immediately.
VII. Reservation of proprietary rights
1. The goods remain the property of PYROMARKET until the complete payment by the customer.
1. The guarantee is carried out by the legal regulation inside the european union.
IX. Right of revocation
You may declare the revocation of your contractual statement in text form (e.g. letter, email) or by returning the merchandise within a
period of 2 weeks. The revocation does not have to contain any grounds. We will forward this revocation instruction to you again in text form.
The revocation period commences the day following the receipt of merchandise and this revocation instruction in text form.
The time-limit shall be deemed to be observed by the timely dispatch of the declaration of revocation or the return shipment.
The right of revocation does not apply on contracts for the supply of goods produced according to customer specifications
or clearly tailored to personal needs or which, by reason of their quality, are not suitable for return or may spoil quickly
or whose expiration date would be exceeded.
Consequences of revocation
In case of a valid revocation, all mutually received performances as well as emoluments taken (e.g. interest), if applicable, are to be
restituted by either side. If you are unable or partially unable to restitute the merchandise to us or can only restitute it in
a deteriorated condition, then you have to insofar compensate for its value where applicable.
This does not apply if the deterioration is exclusively due to examining the merchandise – as for instance in a retail store.
You are obliged to bear the costs of the return shipment,
if the merchandise delivered corresponds to the merchandise ordered, and if the price of the merchandise to be sent back does not
exceed an amount of forty euros or if, where the price is higher, you have at the date of the revocation not yet
rendered consideration or given a part payment.
In all other cases, the return shipment for you is free of charge. All reimbursement obligations must be fulfilled within
30 days of the declaration of revocation.
Important information for the shipping of fireworks:
Fireworks need to be shipped as dangerous goods regarding their ADR certification.
See data privacy statement
XI. Valid law, place of jurisdiction
1. We only act following polish and european law.
XII. Other determinations
Update: 28.06.2014, v1.0en